When you’re preparing your vehicle for extreme conditions, you need to be able rely on every piece of equipment. The team at Paranoid have engineered a range of unique overland accessories that allow you and your vehicle to go further.
As you’ll have gathered, we don’t like to leave anything to chance, that’s why we control every step of the manufacturing process. The accessories and systems are designed using the latest 3D CAD systems, they are then precision cut on our in-house TRUMPF Fiber laser cutter, they are then accurately folded on our TRUMPF Press Brake before being painted, assembled and fitted to the vehicle.
Here is an overview of some the unique accessories and systems, designed and manufactured by Paranoid.
- Roll cages,
- Tree/Rock Sliders,
- Lighting bars,
- Wheel carriers,
- Snorkels, snow vents,
- Roof tents,
- Interior and exterior storage lockers,
- Chests, drawers & safes,
- Camping and safari kitchens,
- Fridges, Fridge slides,
- On-board Gas/Electricity supply & mains hook-up capability,
- Up-rated suspension, air-suspension systems,
- Hot water/shower systems,
- Water tanks & purification,
- Auxiliary power circuits,
- LED Lighting systems,
- Invertors, solar systems,
- On-board computers & displays,
- Camera systems, Tracking devices